This system ships via motor freight; please contact CropKing for a quote.
A perfect system for learning how to grow hydroponically using the recirculating nutrient film technique (NFT), the CropKing NFT 10-36 is a great way to test your market for hydroponic lettuce, herbs, and other leafy vegetables. You can grow healthy crops in a greenhouse or indoors and offer your produce to local restaurants, farmer’s markets, or anyone that desires fresh, local herbs and leafy vegetables.
We recommend growing your crops using Grodan rockwool cubes since they fit perfectly into the pre-punched top cover holes. It is also highly recommended to have your water tested to determine if your source water is suitable for hydroponics. CropKing offers individual fertilizer components for growers who wish to have complete control over their custom nutrient regimes. We also offer a two-part pre-mixed fertilizer consisting of CropKing’s HydroGro Leafy and calcium nitrate that is suitable for growing most leafy crops.
Make sure to take a look at our selection of lettuce varieties that perform well in our hydroponic NFT systems.
- (1) 10 ft. long food-grade PVC nursery channel
- (36) 10 ft. long food-grade PVC channels
- (72) 5 ft. long removable top covers for easy cleaning
- Half of the covers have (8) and the other half have (7) 1 in. x 1 in. square holes that are 8 in. on center for a total of (540) plant spaces in the entire system
- Round Allied Gatorshield galvanized steel support table
- Complete feed and drain plumbing
- PVC primer and cement for gluing end caps to prevent algae growth
- Little Giant 1/8 hp 1,900 GPH submersible pump (PUM3400)
- 100-gallon reservoir
- Lid is NOT manufactured for this reservoir
- The NFT system components are easy to assemble
- Assembly and growing instructions
Overall footprint of system: 26 ft. 9 in. x 10 ft. 6 in. x 31 in. LWH