Leaf and Water Analysis
Water quality is an important component of your hydroponic production system. Water is used by the plants and is a vehicle by which all outside materials are taken into the plant.
Click here for international water samples.
Water qualities can vary considerably from area to area.
Collect and Send a sample for detailed analysis by:
1. Collect a minimum of 16 ounces of water in a clean container.
- An empty plastic water bottle works well.
2. Let the source water run for a few minutes before collecting the sample.
3. No more than a tiny air bubble should be allowed to remain in the container.
4. Ship to the lab and include the submission form and the payment. (see below for details)
Obtain and Complete a submission form:
Clemson University Agricultural Service Laboratory
171 Old Cherry Road
Clemson, SC 29634
1. Go to the lab website at www.clemson.edu/agsrvlb
2. Click on the "Irrigation Water" link located on the left side of the page
3. Click on the Water Form for "PDF" on the right side of the page under "Resources".
Form is also available for download below.
4. Fill out the form and print it.
• Cropking's Account Number: 1000320
• Choose the "special test" and include payment of $50
• For "Intended Use" choose "Other" and write in "hydroponic"
• Under "Comments" please include for results to be sent to CropKing Inc.