Leaf and Water Analysis
Water quality is an important component of your hydroponic production system. Water is used by the plants and is a vehicle by which all outside materials are taken into the plant.
Click here for international water samples.
Water qualities can vary considerably from area to area.
Collect and Send a sample for detailed analysis by:
1. Collect a minimum of 8 ounces of water in a clean container.
- An empty plastic water bottle works well.
2. Let the source water run for a few minutes before collecting the sample.
3. No more than a tiny air bubble should be allowed to remain in the container.
4. Ship to the lab and include the submission form and the payment. (see below for details)
Obtain and complete a submission form at the bottom of this page and send to:
J. R. Peters Laboratory
6656 Grant Way
Allentown, PA 18106
• Under "Comments," write copy CropKing
• Include payment of $40