This system ships via motor freight; please contact CropKing for a quote.
Hobby growers and commercial farmers alike can benefit from growing microgreens in this recirculating system. CropKing’s Microgreen rack simplifies the process of growing microgreens by providing a self-contained growing system capable of holding a total of 96 standard 10 x 20 trays in our widest channel available. If you don’t prefer to use trays, a single length of your choice of growing media can be utilized in each channel. CropKing carries both burlap and BioStrate for growing microgreens.
Unlike our FodderKing systems, this system provides 18 in. of space between levels to maximize the absorption of sunlight in each level and allow ample room for the addition of optional artificial lighting. Common artificial lights for this system include T5 HO fluorescent lamps and equivalent LED strips. Lights are not included with this system, but a you may call a CropKing salesperson for more information and recommendations regarding lights for this system.
The system is designed similar to our NFT system, with the exception that irrigation events are operated by a timer as opposed to a continuous flow of solution. This reduces the probability of disease and/or pest establishment in the system.
A reservoir is not included, which provides you with the freedom to choose a tank size to suit your unique situation. Smaller reservoirs could lead to larger and more frequent pH fluctuations due to quicker depletion of the solution while larger reservoirs may result in smaller and less frequent pH fluctuations.
- (16) 12 ft. x 10 in. LW food-grade PVC channels
- 18 in. space between levels
- (2) Rolls of 100 yd. x 10 in. LW food-grade burlap
- Square Allied Gatorshield galvanized steel support rack with adjustable legs for creating slope
- Complete feed and drain plumbing
- PVC primer and cement for gluing end caps
- Little Giant WGP-65-PW 1,900 GPH submersible pump (PUM3400)
- Easy to assemble Microgreen system components
- Digital timer for irrigation cycles
- Assembly and growing instructions
- Overall footprint of system: 13 ft. x 4 ft. 2 in. x 6 ft. 4 in. LWH
*reservoir and lights not included