MODINE PDP, POWER VENTED
- Power vented (less heat loss in off cycles)
- Flue can be run horizontally
- Helps overcome negative pressure in house
- Can use smaller diameter single wall flue
- No blocked vent switch
- Higher efficiency
- Spark ignition (saves energy)
- Requires Single Heater Hanger Kit
Features of this Modine Gas Unit Heater:
- 80% thermal efficiency, maximizing seasonal efficiency through the use of a collector box and the power exhauster
- A power exhaust that can be rotated 180 degrees. The Modine natural gas greenhouse heater unit can be vented vertically or horizontally.
- A 100% shut-off, intermittent pilot-ignition system with continuous retry, at no extra charge. This Modine natural gas greenhouse heater ignition system allows for all PDP units to be field - converted to propane
- A safety pressure-switch to assure safe venting conditions.
- The Modine heater is designed to utilize the smallest-diameter vent pipe possible.
- PDP models are designed to operate against 0.5 inches of external static pressure.
- "Wing" screws so that bottom pan can be dropped without a screwdriver or nut driver.
- A level hanging mechanism for easy field adjustments after adding accessories that may change the unit's center of gravity.
Call to Ship