The iGrow 1400 greenhouse control represents state-of-the-art environmental greenhouse automation. The iGrow1400 can easily integrate and control virtually every piece of equipment in your greenhouse, giving you control of the heating, cooling, shading, venting, humidity and irrigation. All of these functions are integrated into one easy-to-use system.
The iGrow 1400 features 12 relay outputs, 2 alarm outputs, 8 sensor inputs, and manual override switches to control all your greenhouse equipment. The iGrow greenhouse controller has intelligent heating/cooling, CO2, shading, vent, bottom heat, HID lighting, irrigation, and greenhouse humidity control to create the perfect environment for your plants.
Advanced features like 12 stages of heating/cooling, stage overrides, 4 setpoints that can be adjusted, flexible dehumidification control, heat boost, up to 30 day historical data storing, and smart irrigation make this the perfect controller for all your greenhouse needs.
The iGrow greenhouse controller can be programmed or monitored via its own control panel, or through your computer through the use of the optional iControl Software. A USB port makes it easy to connect your laptop to the system.
Should you need analysis or troubleshooting, CropKing technical staff can access your iGrow1400 remotely.
- Enclosure is a white, NEMA 4, watertight case with clear lockable cover (9” x 9” X 4”)
- 12 relay outputs, all user-definable
- Mechanical interlock jumpers for adjacent channels
- Bus jumpers for wet contact outputs (e.g.24VAC)
- Backlit graphical display
- Keypad for local programming
- 2 alarm outputs – dry contacts – compatible with Sensaphone telephone autodialer
- 8 analog sensor inputs
- 4 serial communication channels
- 11 digital inputs
- Manual override switches and green LED status lights for each relay output