A guide to all aspects of home hydroponics culture and systems, providing the most up-to-date information on hobby hydroponic growing, including the numerous advancements in concepts, technology, and products since the first edition.
New this Edition
- Discusses new hobby units and components including lights, CO2 generators, and testing equipment.
- Updates available nutrients and new products such as mycorrhizae
- Includes many new photographs
- Provides up-to-date references, suppliers, and websites
- Making hydroponics accessible to everyone willing to learn and apply the knowledge, this book provides the information necessary to start, grow, and reap the rewards of having your own hydroponic crops.